Wednesday 10 December 2014

3 Meter USB Charge Cable, V8 and iphone 5, Practical and high quality

3 Meter USB Charge Cable, V8 and iphone 5, Practical and high quality
Stock Code: CB051

This USB cable is the perfect solution for all your data transfer needs. 

Extra long 3 metres USB Cable also allows high data transfer speeds, quick synchronization. 

You can easily connect your mobile phone to your computer to transfer files such as phone numbers, pictures, music, videos, games & updates.
This cable is compatible with huge range of handsets and other devices. Extra Long 3 Meter 3M MICRO USB CHARGER SYNC CABLE Excellent
Package Content 1. 1x 3metre Micro USB cable in White

1 comment:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    iphone 6 cable

    ReplyDelete